Sunday, August 11th to Friday, August 16th, 2013
Going to Camp Angelfish instantly became a tradition for our family. It was inclusive of campers and their siblings – keeping us all together. Cindy and Ailene have created a very special place with fun and interesting events in a spectacular setting. We all look forward to Camp Angelfish every summer!”
WHAT IS CAMP ANGELFISH?
Camp Angelfish is a week-long overnight summer camp for children with a broad range of ability levels, and has been specifically designed to be friendly to those with a variety of special needs, including physical, sensory, developmental, or neurological issues.
We rent the beautiful facilities of Camp Winaukee on Lake Winnepesaukee in New Hampshire, and provide traditional camp experiences under the guidance of co-directors who are occupational and physical therapists. Traditional recreational activities include swimming, fishing, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, arts and crafts, sports, zip-lining, live entertainment, aqua glide, Bingo, and much more.
Children can experience Camp Angelfish under one of our three programs:
- “Angelfish” ($1850): For children with special needs who require one-to-one, 24/7, companion support
- “Starfish” ($1150): For children who are fine with 1:3 staff-to-child support, with children grouped by gender, age, and ability
- “Dolphin” ($825): For any siblings, cousins, and friends who would like to attend the camp as well
“HOW DO I ENROLL FOR CAMP ANGELFISH 2013?”
If you need help determining what the correct tuition is for your child(ren), please contact us at AngelfishTherapy@gmail.com or 203-545-2204.
3) Drop us a quick email at AngelfishTherapy@gmail.com to let us know to expect your application and payment.
Either fill this form out on the computer or by hand, then print it and sign the second page.
Print this form out (it can only be filled out by hand), fill it out as completely as possible, sign it on the first page, and have your child’s doctor sign the last page.
6) If your child may require emergency administration of an EpiPen or inhaler while at camp …
Print this form out (it can only be filled out by hand), fill it out and sign it.
7) Before June 1st, 2012, please mail the Camper Data Form, Health History Form, and Emergency Medication Form (if needed), along with a check (payable to “Angelfish Therapy“) for the remainder of the tuition. (You’re also free to submit either of these at the same time as the Enrollment Form.)
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
» CLICK HERE for testimonials from the families of past campers.
» CLICK HERE to read a full recap of Camp Angelfish 2011.
» CLICK HERE to see a slideshow for Camp Angelfish 2011.